Your inbound call handling is often one of the first interactions customers have with your business – how can you make sure their experience is a positive one?
The AccuRoute® call queue feature provides an additional level of call handling to better segment and distribute calls to your agents and teams, while giving the customer additional options to best meet their needs.
- Create efficient call flows to quickly get calls to their correct destinations
- Efficiently distribute your calls for best wait times, and effective agent coverage
- Enable enhanced call queue features to elevate the caller experience
- And much more!
Threshold and Overflow Managementexpand_more
Set up your call routing to handle any critical issue that may come your way. Whether dealing with a call center dropping calls or a media campaign generating peak volumes, use AccuRoute® to keep your calls connecting.
Call Queue Distribution Groupsexpand_more
Places callers into designated queues with on-hold music and promotional messaging while they wait for the next available person to take their call. Deliver your calls in queue to your agents in one of several ways:
- Ring All
- Least Recent
- Fewest Calls
- Round Robin Memory
- Round Robin Ordered
- Random with Weight
Enhanced Call Queue Optionsexpand_more
In addition to selecting your queue call distribution system, you have many other settings to choose from when creating your call queues.
- Play a whisper message to agents before they connected to the call
- Offer Callback options for callers who don’t want to wait on the phone
- Deliver ‘Place in line’ announcements so your callers have a better idea of hold times.
- Set automatic agent wrap-up time between calls, allowing your team to complete admin tasks before receiving the next call.
- Set maximum number of callers in queue, and maximum wait times