All Industries Benefit from RingSquared
Whether you’re a TV or radio advertiser, or rely on the web or print to generate leads, RingSquared’s optimization suite can help you.
We have worked with businesses large and small to help manage their phone numbers, call routing, tracking, and analytics across industries. Every business needs to best handle leads and customer communication to increase revenue and customer retention.
With RingSquared You Can:
- Connect remote employees, multiple offices, and every department with UCaaS solutions
- Improve productivity & business performance with superior voice and data, including built-in failover
- Increase you inbound leads by 25%–69% by leveraging our bank of easy-to-remember toll-free numbers, RapidRecall
- Enable you to gather vital consumer data including demographics and even listen to consumer calls with one easy click
- Empower you with the ability to route calls to multiple call centers – even individual operators – so that your leads are sent to your best performers, increasing close rates and overall ROI
Occupational Safety & Health ServicesAccess Compliance
Upgraded to cloud-based UCaaS after their old phone system went down, giving the business better voice performance and system reliability.
Home ServicesDoor-Mart Garage Doors
Uses local tracking phone numbers on regional landing pages & the ability to switch between different outbound phone numbers to serve customers across the state.
Uses consolidated phone system to simplify management & improve voice and data performance across multiple locations with a cloud-based solution.
Restoration1-800 Water Damage
Uses advanced call routing rules in AccuRoute® to create custom routing profiles that connect clients to the right franchise stores and brands.
Consumer BlindsBudget Blinds
Uses advanced call routing to connect callers to the right stores and prevent call loss. Uses hundreds of memorable toll free numbers to increase call volume.
Uses localized marketing campaigns and routes clients by caller geographic location to connect them with their local dealers.
Uses location-based call routing to send inbound calls to one of 86 different locations based on closest location to the caller.
Outdoor Tools & Solutions
Uses real-time alerts to automatically trigger an email if a caller to their call center gets a busy signal, ensuring new leads aren’t abandoned.
Household Goods Wholesaler
Uses after-hours call routing that automatically sends alerts based on the type of call so high-priority calls are handled quickly.
Uses RoundTrip® integrations to manage multiple call centers and track call metrics including how many calls were converted to sales by each center.