As an administrator, you can set up voicemail to email for your users.
Setting up Voicemail to Email
- Log into the admin portal: East Admin Portal or West Admin Portal.
- Locate the extension for the user you would like to make changes to. Click the “Actions” button, then click “View individual settings”.
- Click the “Message Settings” button from the window that prompts.
- From here you may make adjustments to the settings for how messages are managed, including transcribe voicemails to inboxes or forward as emails.
- Click “add an email address” to choose where you would like voicemails to be forwarded and check if you would like either voicemails, faxes, or both forwarded.