Where Can I Find Yealink VoIP Phone User Guides?
In addition to the guides RingSquared has in our Knowledge Base, Yealink has many online resources to help support your Yealink phone or handset from RingSquared. You can access them online by following these steps:
- Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc) and navigate to Yealink’s IP Phones section.
- Select your Yealink business phone.
- In the top right corner, click Resources – this page will link you to all the user manuals, datasheets, and FAQ’s for your phone.
Quickly Access the Most Popular Yealink VoIP Phones from RingSquared
- Yealink W76P Base and Handset User Guides
- Yealink W56P Handset User Guides
- Yealink T31P Desktop Phone
Connecting a new IP phone? This guide walks you through setting up your new phone and connecting it to RingSquared.